Sample Headlines to Ensure Your Emails Get Read!
If you send out emails to your past clients, family and friends, I’d like to share with you some of the headlines that the pros say will help ensure that they will actually get read.
But first, here are a few tips about writing your email content.
· Do a “so what—who cares?” test
· Don’t be too cute or clever
· Write as if you are writing to just one person (use the word you)
· Make sure you deliver what you promised in the “headline.”
Examples of effective headlines:
· Here’s a quick way to___________.
· The Ultimate _______ Cheat Sheet.
· The _____ pitfalls of ____________.
· Has this ever happened to you?
· Tips on how to solve (name the problem).
· Do you need my help regarding (topic, but be specific)?
· Little-known ways to make sure you never__________.
· ____ things you didn’t know about ________________.
· I love this quick tip and wanted to share it with you!
· You can’t believe what I just learned!
Do you need content or don’t know what to write about? I know you answer real estate questions for clients every day. Consider turning them into an email using these headlines, and share your answers with everyone in your email database.
Would you please share some headlines that you have used in the past?